Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Bicycling Thoughts


 Thoughts going through my head while bicycle riding:

Where did this rain come from. Not in the forecast. Never trust a weather app. 

Why always headwinds or does it seem that way. I get a tailwind and I wonder what is going on. This is not right.

When there is an accident why sweep glass into the bicycle lane? Maybe clean it up. Asking too much.

If there are no bicycle racks in a shopping center I won't stop. They don't want the bicyclist's money. 

Still won't go to businesses that only had drive thru during lockdown. Discriminated against bicyclist and people who walk. Only cars are important.

Hate hills. Never had the legs for it. Ride more hills they tell you, that didn't work. I get up the hills but there is no speed. I'm the one everyone passes up. Too many climbs, but I can't escape them. They are everywhere.

I'm glad I went on the bicycle ride. I feel like I accomplished something and I feel good.

Every bicycle ride is an adventure. I want to go somewhere and visit. Usually turns into a library ride. I like libraries. The best rest stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride to Gioia Coffee Shop

Put my winter setup on my bicycle. I carry more stuff during the winter and I tend to stop and shop more. Don’t ride long distances during t...