Monday, August 10, 2026

Running

Don't know where the thought came from, but I'm going to see if I can get back into running. Don't know where this will lead. The only time I ran consistently was when I was in the Air Force. A little after I got out.

To get started I will be running a little when I'm on the treadmill. I will walk and then start running until I get tired. Looks like a little over a minute.

A treadmill makes getting back into running easy because the treadmill does most of the work. I just have to keep my legs moving. Running on pavement my legs do the work. Pavement does not move.

I have strong bicycling legs, but weak running legs. My legs feel heavy when I'm running. My legs are sore. 

I want to start running at lunch when I'm at work. A half hour run with some walking by the water. Hopefully in a couple of months it will be running with no walking. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride to Gioia Coffee Shop

Put my winter setup on my bicycle. I carry more stuff during the winter and I tend to stop and shop more. Don’t ride long distances during t...