
Went to the Starbucks at El Cerrito Plaza and they redesigned the inside. I like the dark wood added more seating and tables. I don’t like it because it is to crowded. Waiting for drinks or food and there is no standing room. You are in the way. People are all over each other.
The job has too much drama and is a rough place to work. Everyday is Monday. There is the original Monday, second Monday, third Monday, fourth Monday and fifth Monday. Clock out and it is Friday.
Bicycle riding, going to the gym and hiking is the best for my mental health. Take a camera with me and do a little photo therapy.
Libraries are my temple. Take a break and do some reading. Enjoy the quiet.

I like how this picture came out.
CDs making a comeback. Glad I never got rid of mine and kept my stereo system. The negative, used prices going up.
No comments:
Post a Comment