Saturday, September 19, 2026

Ride to YMCA and San Pablo Library

​

Going to take a bike ride to the YMCA for a workout. Left knee still isn’t strong enough for a long ride, but can handle a short ride.

The weight room at the YMCA is a little crowded. At least I found a spot on the AstroTurf area where I’m not too close to anyone. It was a good workout.

Going to ride to the San Pablo Library. Get some reading in and see if I can find an interesting book to read. Mission accomplished.

Survived the pedal home and the left knee feels good. Even cleaned my bicycle chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride to Gioia Coffee Shop

Put my winter setup on my bicycle. I carry more stuff during the winter and I tend to stop and shop more. Don’t ride long distances during t...